Intense Pulsed Laser (IPL), is a laser based skin treatment targeted at treating conditions such as acne, rosacea (facial redness), hyperpigmentation, sun damage, wrinkles, fine lines and facial veins. IPL is also a safe and effective way to reduce unwanted hair
BENEFITS OF IPL INCLUDE:
- Repairs damaged blood vessels in the skin
- Removes sun spots or other pigmentation irregularities
- Treats large pores and acne
- Improves skin texture
- Stimulates collagen production
You can use different IPL treatments based on your needs. Such as:
- IPL Pigmentation to deal with dark spots
- IPL Rejuvenation for overall skin treatment
- IPL Rosacea for reducing facial redness
- IPL Vascular Therapy for treating the broken capillaries on face
- IPL Acne therapy to treat acne and acne scars
- IPL hair removal using multiple wavelengths to target pigment on the skin to reduce hair growth.
HOW IPL WORKS
During the process, high energy light waves are made to penetrate deep into your skin layer. These light waves destroy the dead skin cells and increase the production of collagen (the protein which is responsible for skin firmness and elasticity). When the amount of collagen in skin is increased, your skin becomes more supple and smooth, and the growth of new skin cells is encouraged.
Our machine X-Light includes an independent Calibrated Pulsed Light CPL, system. Modular applicators are designed to provide effective and reliable results, with the minimum of discomfort for the patient and very short or no recovery time afterwards
To get more effective and enduring results, you will have to take 4-6 treatments every 4 weeks.
The treatment is a form of collagen induction therapy where a series of needles penetrate the skin causing thousands of micro injuries at a vertical angle using a specialist medical device, for both faster and more precise needle penetration. The procedure leads to increased collagen production, which effectively repairs scars, reduces discolouration and renews tired looking skin.
BENEFITS OF DERMAPEN
- Pain free treatments with little downtime
- Stimulates collagen production, no natural skin rejuvenation
- Skin is smoother, fresher and clearer after just one treatment
- Lines and wrinkles are reduced
- Scars, acne scars, pock marks and stretch marks are eliminated
- Instant results that actually improve over time
4-6 treatments are required at an interval of 4 weeks apart.
Micro dermabrasion is a non-invasive procedure that uses tiny crystals to help remove the superficial layer of dead skin cells. When you remove the stratum corneum, the body interprets it as an injury. It then quickly replaces the lost skin cells with new, healthy ones. The aim is to reduce the appearance of fine lines and minor skin blemishes. It works on all skin types. The entire procedure usually takes about 30 minutes for the face. A few sessions is advised to achieve the desired results
No time for a full facial? try our mini-facial. Our Mini facial will include cleansing, exfoliating, toning and steaming your face. We will also treat you to a unique face masque to suit your skin. This facial will leave your skin feeling soft, clean and brighter. 30 minutes £25
Starting off with a detailed skin analysis with our qualified skin therapist. A bespoke multi step treatment to suit you will then carried out, including deep cleansing, toning, exfoliating, scrub with steaming, and black head removal. This facial will leave your skin feeling fresh and radiant. This facial will also include massage intervals to your head, shoulders and arms, leaving you feeling relaxed and well balanced. 1 hour £50